Dear valued guests,
Warmest greetings from Grand Inna Kuta.
We hope and pray that you are safe and healthy.
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Grand Inna Kuta assures you that your safety remains our top priority.
Grand Inna Kuta is committed to focus on the health and safety of all our guests and all employees. We have been adhering to the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and we are adopting all the published standard recommendations to reduce the exposure of the illness.
We take a great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout hotel, restaurant, and all hotel facilities. During this pandemic and global fight against COVID-19, we have taken a serious precaution to ensure our hotel is a safe and healthy environment for our guests as follows:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including public bathrooms and room keys
- Every guest should have their temperature checked prior to check in and every luggage must be sanitized
- Increasing the cleaning and disinfecting protocol in the room after guests depart and prior to the next guests’ arrival
- Face mask and hand sanitizer is provided at complimentary in every room
- Hand sanitizer is available at hotel’s outlets and public area
- Hygiene protocol signage is installed in every public area
- For our guests convenient, menu at the restaurant is available digitally which can be accessed via scanned QR Code through individual smart phone
- Adjusting food and beverage in accordance to the latest food safety recommendation
- In house clinic is available within hotel premise with doctor on call 24/7
- The team has been well-trained accordingly to the latest guidelines and hygiene protocol and will continue monitoring the situation to ensure the safety of our guests
We are doing our utmost to provide you with a very safe and healthy stay at Grand Inna Kuta. Thank you for your comprehension and we look forward to welcoming you to the hotel.
General Manager of Grand Inna Kuta